Application: Diagnosis of “Mary Jane”
Seneca the Elder wrote early in the Common Era that “Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness.” In this Application, you will address a case study, give a diagnosis, and consider intervention and treatment.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review the case study of “Mary Jane” from the course media titled “Therapeutic Journeys, Exploring Choice. Series One: Alcohol & Drug Counselling Skills.”
- Briefly summarize the case.
- Construct and explain your diagnosis. Provide specific supporting information from the DSM and include necessary specifiers.
- Describe additional information that might be significant to the assessment, treatment, and welfare of the client.
- Briefly describe the interventions you would recommend and explain why you would make these recommendations
Course Media Link: http://search.alexanderstreet.com.ezp.waldenulibra…
To log in to view the video my credentials are username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Laurelton1988
Please use the media link and required textbook provided
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post -Application-Diagnosis-of-quot-Mary-Jane-quot- appeared first on Top Premier Essays.